Terrence J has come a long way since his “106 & Park” days. You can see him now on E! News and other shows. Terrence J was on the red carpet of the NAACP Image Awards and talked about interviewing his friends.
He mentioned to Erica Campbell that he has fun doing it. It’s a celebration so I just want to take that time and celebrate them. He has several projects that he is working on so stay tuned.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- UNC-Chapel Hill Shooting Suspect’s Mental Capacity In Question
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Wake County Now Offering New COVID Booster
- Town of Apex 150th Celebration
- Morrisville International Festival Set For September 23
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 2023 Raleigh Christmas Parade Is Back On… But With A Twist
- 2 Injured In Daytime Machete Fight in Raleigh
Terrence J Talks About What It’s Like To Interview His Friends On The Red Carpet [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Of The Month - September 2023
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional "Father's Day" Documentary; Social Media Responds
One Fam Fest
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Join The Light Email List Today!
ALERT: UNC Police Gives "All-Clear" After Man Spotted Waving Gun On-Campus
Faithfully Speaking On Small Business With Heather Joi Kenney of Gateway CDC
The Temptations Revue Register To Win Live At Koka Booth