Tamela Mann and her husband David Mann have had an eventful award season, with Tamela knocking her Grammy performance out of the park and coming home with an award for She talks about being blindsided by her win, feeling speechless afterwards, and what the honor means to her. She also talks about what she wishes the Grammy’s included more of.
Plus, she talks about joining forces with Chance The Rapper for their amazing performance, which also featured Kirk Franklin. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Everyone And Their Mama Was Proud Of Chance The Rapper’s Grammy Victories
1. Zac Efron is a huge fan. Who knew?
Source: 1 of 6
He did it! No label!!! Can't wait until the end of night too! I'm just so happy haha https://t.co/FznrZm47Gy— Zac Efron (@ZacEfron) February 13, 2017
2. Steph Curry is proud.Source: 2 of 6
3. Common is pleased.Source: 3 of 6
4. Even Larry King had to chime in.Source: 4 of 6
5. Chicago Public Schools congratulated the star on a job well done.Source: 5 of 6
Tamela Mann On Performing With Chance The Rapper At The Grammys [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com