5 yr old Cloe Woods is being called a hero after jumping into action during house fire to save her grandma. Cloe paid great attention to her fire safety class field trip which gave her the insight to save her blind grandmother during a house fire.
Authorities say it appeared that the stove in the family’s home caught fire and Cloe’s mom, said that’s when Cloe jumped out of her bed and ran to her blind grandmother’s room to get her. Cloe’s mom says, “She told my mom to hold her shoulder and they had to get out of the house.”
Once outside Cloe went from door to door to alert neighbors and find water to put the fire out.
Read more at EURWEB.
Also….. Unfortunately, there was a down-side to this. Cloe’s family suffered great loss of personal effects. A GoFundMe page has been set up to assist them. As of this writing more than $11,800 has been raised by 442 people over three days towards the family’s $15K goal. If you’d like to help them reach that goal, go to the GoFundMe page for Chloe’s family.
Text “LIGHT” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE The Light On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite artist and celebrity news!