Will Smith is an actor, rapper, father and husband that many have watched transform into the man he is today. He was born and raised in West Philadelphia and the city decided to honor him with a 65ft. mural outside a charter school. Smith spoke about his thoughts on the mural and how seeing a mural of Julius Irving aka. Dr. J when he was younger ignited a fire under him to be the best.
With kids seeing this mural everyday he hopes they are inspired just like he was. Singer, Tina Turner and her family are now mourning the loss of her oldest son, who committed suicide. Congratulations are in order for Venus Williams and Serena Williams, who advanced to Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Why Do Black Voters Matter In Georgia? Black Voters Matters’ LaTosha Brown Explains Why
- Santas Just Like Me Is Bringing The Gift Of Diversity To The Christmas Industry
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude
- LL Cool J Set To Be Honored At 5th Urban One Honors
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- Maxwell Pearce Unveils His First Collection At Art Basel In Miami Beach
- Courvoisier And The National Urban League Launch Holidays In Blossom Campaign
- UPDATE: Suspect Arrested Following Shooting at Lumberton Walmart
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Where Is Your Faith?
How Will Smith Is Inspiring Children In Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com