Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Music Pick Hit – Anthony Adeion Hill “Hold On”
- Michelle Obama Launches ‘When We All Vote’ Initiative With The Help Of A Few Famous Friends
- List Of Free Weekend Community Events
- Obama Wants To See More Women Get Into Politics: ‘Men Have Been Getting On My Nerves’ Lately’
- Ericaism: You Are Enough [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: The Burning Bush [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Reunite These Babies with Their Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Guess Which One Of Trump’s BFFs Just Got Invited To The White House
- Man Inappropriately Touched By Cop During Abusive Stop-And-Frisk In Washington D.C., Lawsuit Says
- You Must Be Crazy: Black Republican Tim Scott Praises Trump On Foreign Policy
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes
1. Relax & Live1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The Struggle2 of 9
3. Live Like A Queen3 of 9
4. Try Again4 of 9
5. Educate Yourself5 of 9
6. Invest In Great Friends6 of 9
7. Dream Big7 of 9
8. Healing8 of 9
9. Speaking Up9 of 9
8 Great Pieces Of Advice Oprah Winfrey Gave To USC Graduates [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com