Many women celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday and had an amazing day. GRIFF has a prayer for the women he told to have a good Mother’s Day and then they gave him attitude. He mentioned they didn’t understand why he said that because they don’t have kids, but GRIFF was just trying to be nice.
GRIFF would like them to have better attitudes next year. He also spoke about how he wants the same love on Father’s Day given to all the men in a couple weeks. GRIFF believes that these women also don’t like being called “baby,” or “sweetheart.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- Donald Trump Claims He’s Starting A ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform ‘To Stand Up To The Tyranny Of Big Tech’
- It’s Can Food Day At NC State Fair!
- David Duke Is Big Mad Because Donald Trump And Tucker Carlson Keep Jacking His White Supremacist Style
- Trump Hopes Yall Treat Him Beautifully In Death Like You Did Colin Powell
- 10-Year-Old Black Girl Arrested And Handcuffed At School In Hawaii After Drawing Offensive Photo Of Her Bully
- Congratulations To Our October Pastor Of The Month
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security
- “Working Mom Wednesday Tips” From Breast Cancer Survivor
GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Without Kids Who Get Offended By Mother’s Day Greetings [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com