Callers spoke about what their pastors preached on Mother’s Day. One caller talked about courageous women and how we are supposed to carry God everywhere. When people see us they should see God in us and he never gives up on us.
The caller also spoke about how his love should shine and bring people to him. One pastor preached on how a woman’s work is never done. Tell us what you learned from your pastor during Mother’s Day service.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – June 2022
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Melissa Wade Honored By Durham Public Schools as “DPS Notable”
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Get Heard: Breaking Your Song On Radio’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Deal Makers: Get Your Legal Affairs In Order’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Don’t Nobody Wanna Go To Detroit’ | Episode 6
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week – The Group Fire “Anything But Fail”
“Get Up!” Listeners Share What They Learned From Their Pastors During Mother’s Day Service [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com