Jekalyn Carr is back with her new single featuring Ashley (Charisse) Makey. The song “Stay With Me” begins with Jekalyn talking about things we couldn’t do without God. It has a very soft and slow beat, but the lyrics takeover and makes you fall in love with it.
Jekalyn and Ashley’s voice blend so well together. It sounds like perfect harmony and reminds you that so much might go on, but God will never leave your side. Make sure you listen to the song and tell us what you think of it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- Donald Trump Claims He’s Starting A ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform ‘To Stand Up To The Tyranny Of Big Tech’
- It’s Can Food Day At NC State Fair!
- David Duke Is Big Mad Because Donald Trump And Tucker Carlson Keep Jacking His White Supremacist Style
- Trump Hopes Yall Treat Him Beautifully In Death Like You Did Colin Powell
- 10-Year-Old Black Girl Arrested And Handcuffed At School In Hawaii After Drawing Offensive Photo Of Her Bully
- Congratulations To Our October Pastor Of The Month
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security
- “Working Mom Wednesday Tips” From Breast Cancer Survivor
Jekalyn Carr “Stay With Me” Feat. Ashley (Charisse) Makey [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on getuperica.com