Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Healthy Snacking
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Tiger Woods Involved In Serious Car Crash In Los Angeles
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Capitol Police Capt. Carneysha Mendoza Recalls Insurrection Horrors: ‘Things Are Still Raw’
- Read Capitol Police Capt. Carneysha Mendoza’s Harrowing Senate Testimony About The Insurrection
- ‘I Can’t Be Surprised’: Stacey Abrams Perfectly Drags Kelly Loeffler Over Voter Rights Organization Announcement
- Holly Springs Drinking Water Might Taste Different In March
- Houston Mayor Calls On Texas To Pay For Skyrocketing Energy Bills Following Winter Storm
- Tina Knowles-Lawson Writes A Love Letter To Her Son-In-Law