Pastor Taffi Dollar released a book on gender equality last year. Since then, the #MeToo movement has picked up steam and empowered women to come forward with the stories of sexual harassment in the workplace. Taffi talks about how gender equality plays a role in this movement, expressing her gratitude for its occurrence, and explaining why it is necessary, despite the discomfort it may call.
Taffi talks about how she and her husband, Creflo Dollar, transformed their household by focusing on a mutual partnership between them, rather than requiring the man to lead on his own. She explains how this approach of “mutual submission” builds healthy, whole relationships, rather than contributing to the divorce rate. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Women’s Empowerment Expo 2022 – Get Your Tickets!
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
- Dr. Sabrina Jackson “6 Steps For Maintaining Your Mental Health”
- “I Went Back To My Old Job” | Ericaism
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Power of A Plan
- 2022 Women’s Empowerment Expo Vendor Application
- Motivated, Movement and Momentum | Charles Jenkins’ “Faith Walk”
- Charles Jenkins ‘The Harvest Lives In The Small Seed’ | Jenkins-ism
- ‘Madam Money’ Tarra Jackson Talks The Four Financial Languages
Taffi Dollar Explains Why The #MeToo Is Necessary Despite Its Discomfort [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com