For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Funeral Services Set For Rev. Billy Graham
- Website Survey Ranks Raleigh 6th Best State Capital
- Students Across US Walk Out of Class to Protest Gun Violence
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show
- In Wake Of Florida Shooting, Oprah Donates $500,000 To Anti-Gun Violence March
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tim Scott Blows Smoke With His Fake Advocacy Of Gun Control
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Welp, Omarosa Finally Has One Black Person On Her Team