For this Valentine’s Day edition of Mr. Griffin, GRIFF was extra full of love. He sends a bunch of shout outs to folks from the bottom of his heart. He sends love to his mom and dad, and thanks them for everything they gave him. He also shouts out his 5th grade teacher, the mother of his children.
He also talks about some of the friends that have given him invaluable experiences, like walking him into his first comedy club, or giving him a place to sleep when he had nowhere to go. Plus, he whips out the most adorable teddy bear to give to TJ. Check out this exclusive video to see the whole sweet message in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jerry Smith’s Bible Scripture Of The Day
- American & British Celebs Arrive At The Royal Wedding
- Love Talking: Community Dating (In Honor Of GRIFF) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Fears Of Lynchings In Atlanta Area After Two People Are Found Hanging From Trees Within Three Weeks
- 10 Looks That Prove Black Women Slay In Headwraps
- Is It An Absolute Necessity To Hire A Makeup Artist For Your Wedding?
- I Married Wealthy And My Wedding Day Was The Most Stressful Part Of My Marriage
- Henderson Authorities Conduct Massive Drug And Gun Bust
- Santa Fe High School Gun Man Has Been Identified
- Faith Walking: Big Sins & Little Distractions [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]