Who knew that there was an entire day dedicated to desserts?! As a firm believer of, “every meal should have a dessert,” I thought that I would try to get more people on my #Team.
So come on and celebrate with me by checking out these mouth-watering desserts (complete with recipes) that will make you want to celebrate this amazing day!
White Chocolate Banana Pudding
- 1 (6-ounce) package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 pounds bananas, sliced
- Cheesecake flavored Candy Oil Drops
- Vanilla wafer cookies, for garnish
Mix the pudding mix, milk, and sweetened condensed milk and blend well. Mix in candy oil drops into the whipped topping. Add bananas to the pudding mixture Layer the pudding and the wafers, then top with whipped topping. Garnish with a cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate overnight. Serve in individual serving cups.
Happy National Dessert Day! 3 Yummy Recipes To Tickle Your Tastebuds was originally published on hellobeautiful.com