This Week: COVID-19 Updates as States Reopen
Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
Last Week: ReOpening America During COVID-19
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘TheLightNC’
- Pastor of the Month – June 2022
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Kirk Franklin and Maverick City Music Performs “Kingdom” on the Juneteenth Edition of the View
- How And Where To Get Free Meals For Kids This Summer
- ‘Is Steph Curry The GOAT?’ | I Hate The Homies Episode 5
- Gospel Singer Naomi Raine Talks Mental Health, Fashion, And Her Latest Single, ‘Not Ready’
- Melissa Wade and Fred Hammond Talk “Juneteenth Joy”
- Juan Winans Serenades His Daughter For Father’s Day With New Song “Always”
- Juneteenth With North Carolina Symphony
- Juneteenth At The North Carolina Museum of History