This Week: COVID-19 Updates as States Reopen
Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
Last Week: ReOpening America During COVID-19
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘TheLightNC’
- Grub Plug of The Day: Pepsi Introduces “S’mores Collection”
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- Comedian Rod Of God (aka Rod Allison) Talks About FSU Installation
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- T.D. Jakes’ Dexterity Sounds Inks Distribution Deal With Roc Nation
- What Is The Happiest State in The U.S.?
- Grub Plug of The Day: NBA Player Chris Paul’s “Good Eat’n” Vegan Snacks
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: The Consequences Of Your Choices
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week – “He Won’t Fail”