This Week: COVID-19 UPDATE
Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
Last Week: How To Deal With Stress and Anxiety During The COVID-19 Pandemic
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- We Are One: Helping Small Businesses Feed Our Community
- VIDEO: Teargas Used On Thousands of Protesters In Downtown Raleigh
- The Market House Building In Fayetteville Set On Fire [VIDEO]
- J. Cole Attends Fayetteville Protest
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Tamar Braxton Did A Lot Of Self-Reflecting And Is Focused On Changing The Narrative Around Her TV Persona
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]