CeCe Winans called into “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to talk about the movie “Beautifully Broken.” She was contacted by Michele Duffy and once CeCe saw the movie she wanted to be involved in the film. CeCe sings the song from the soundtrack and this weekend fans can see it.
The movie is about friendship, forgiveness and so much more. It has a special message that gives hope to everyone going through things. CeCe also shared that brokenness doesn’t disqualify you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- Donald Trump Claims He’s Starting A ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform ‘To Stand Up To The Tyranny Of Big Tech’
- It’s Can Food Day At NC State Fair!
- David Duke Is Big Mad Because Donald Trump And Tucker Carlson Keep Jacking His White Supremacist Style
- Trump Hopes Yall Treat Him Beautifully In Death Like You Did Colin Powell
- 10-Year-Old Black Girl Arrested And Handcuffed At School In Hawaii After Drawing Offensive Photo Of Her Bully
- Congratulations To Our October Pastor Of The Month
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security
- “Working Mom Wednesday Tips” From Breast Cancer Survivor
CeCe Winans: “Brokenness Doesn’t Disqualify You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com