Do you ever talk to your kids and make them feel bad? Erica Campbell spoke about how we need to speak truth and love to our children. Some may over baby or treat them like they don’t have feelings, but that shouldn’t happen.
Erica believes words can truly damage your child. As parents you are supposed to nurture them and not put them down. If you say something and your child reacts a certain way, next time maybe change your tone. Kids don’t always understand and remember you are supposed to teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Duke Energy Warns Customers of Scams
- Kristoff St. John’s Ex-Wife Says His Cause Of Death Is ‘Misleading’
- Pooch Hall Strikes Plea Deal In His DUI and Child Endangerment Case!!
- NCCU Falls To N. Dakota In NCAA
- Pastor John P. Kee Talks About Latest Project “I Made It Out”
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Explains Why ‘The Best Of Enemies’ Wasn’t Filmed In Durham
- Georgia National Guard Appoints Delta Flight Attendant As First Black Female Pilot
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: Talk Nice To Your Kids [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com