GRIFF prayer possibly might get him into trouble because he’s talking about women and their hair. He explained during his prayers that him and a couple friends had a discussion about women wearing scarfs to bed. Then spoke about them looking like they are the getaway driver for a robbery when they wear durags.
GRIFF doesn’t want to go to bed with Buckwheat or an inmate. He even spoke about how women when they go to bed look like Cleo from “Set It Off.” GRIFF wants women to pick a day they go to bed looking glamorous, but Erica Campbell thinks men should do the same as well.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video Catches Louisville Police Beating Black Driver For No Apparent Reason
- Walgreens Releases Statement On Unarmed 21-Year-Old Killed By Their Security Guard
- ‘Troubling’ Video Shows Cops Assaulting Innocent Mother And Yanking Her Baby Away
- Black Gay Couple Brutally Attacked At Their Own Home In Hate Crime
- Where Are The Power Outages?
- Green Monday Delivers Holiday Deals For Shoppers
- School Closings And Delays
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- New Bern Ave Shooting Leaves 1 Dead 2 Injured
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
Solange’s Epic Hair Evolution [PHOTOS]
1. Young Solange donned micro braids with highlights back in 2002.Source: 1 of 18
2. Solo’s braids got a little shorter and a little more burgundy.Source: 2 of 18
3. Solange took a page out of Bey’s book and opted for a honey blonde look.Source: 3 of 18
4. Her side-swept bang was all the rage back in 2004.Source: 4 of 18
5. Solo went super long and blonde in 2004.Source: 5 of 18
6. Back to black in ’06.Source: 6 of 18
7. Solange went for a more sophisticated look with these bouncy curls.Source: 7 of 18
8. Sultry and Straight.Source: 8 of 18
9. Solo was bangin’ back in ’09.Source: 9 of 18
10. Started from the bottom.Source: 10 of 18
11. Solange’s free spirit peaked with her new, short do.Source: 11 of 18
12. With the ‘fro, we get to see how gorgeous her face really is.Source: 12 of 18
13. Solo rocked the long braids in 2012.Source: 13 of 18
14. Solo brought in 2013 with her reliable afro.Source: 14 of 18
15. She continued the year with even bigger hair.Source: 15 of 18
16. Flawless!Source: 16 of 18
17. She can do no wrong.Source: 17 of 18
18. And we’re here for every moment of it.Source: 18 of 18
GRIFF’s Prayer: Ways Men Don’t Want Women To Wear Their Hair To Bed [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com