Montell Jordan made a name for himself in the music world, but came from a church background. He was a pianist and decided to be an R&B star while others focused on the ministry. Montell’s journey in the music business was his training.
While he was being successful his family and marriage was suffering. He was determined to changed things and chose his marriage to be successful over everything. Montell still feels blessed to have a career and is able to still sing, but in a different way this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brooklyn’s Lost Black City Of Weeksville: A Hidden Gem Of Pre-Civil War Black Excellence
- Assata Shakur’s Co-Defendant Sundiata Acoli Fights For His Freedom After Nearly 50 Years In Prison
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- 2022 Durham City-County Martin Luther King, Jr. Observance Program Announced
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Fired! White Couple Loses Job After Video Showing Racist Tirade On New York Train
- Texas School Board Member Getting Death Threats For Racist Comments About Black Teachers
- List Of Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Events
- Who Is Brittany Renner? The Unapologetic Social Media Influencer With Tons Of Game
Montell Jordan On Choosing Significance Over Success [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com