“The mission of Project G650 is to acquire a Gulfstream G650 airplane so that Pastors Creflo and Taffi and World Changers Church International can continue to blanket the globe with the Gospel of grace. We are believing for 200,000 people to give contributions of 300 US dollars or more to turn this dream into a reality — and allow us to retire the aircraft that served us well for many years,”
Watch the video in the link.
To put this in perspective, here are a few items that would cost his congregation much less than $65 million and could probably put a better use to their funds:
- The Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System 2014 Budget: $25 million
- Tuition, room and board for 150 Morehouse students (2014/15): $6.3 million
- Detroit’s Strathmore Apartments Project (129 apartments): $27 million
- City of New Orleans Contribution to the Fresh Food Retailer Initiative: $7 million
- Upgrades to the most rundown schools in LA Unified School District: $43 million
You do the math.
Make sure to read:
- Pastor Writes Open Letter To Set Record Straight On Her Assault
- Wow! Find Out What Had Fred Hammond Upset
- NBA Wife Kadesh Discusses Putting Her Career On Hold To Support Her Husband [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Launches Media Company
- Why Octavia Spencer Being Cast To Play God In Movie ‘The Shack’ Is Stellar Move