Although reality TV is full of drama, “R&B Divas Atlanta” star Monifah tries to have a positive outlook through it all. She talks to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” about why this season was a more positive experience for her personally. Listen to the audio player to hear Monifah talk about using reality television as a platform to bring awareness to important causes. Plus, listen to her discuss her own evolution and growth since being on the show in this exclusive interview!
Click here for past interviews and listen to “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 am EST/5-9 am CST.
Photos: ‘R&B Divas: ATL’ season 2 premiere parties
1. Angie StoneSource: 1 of 9
2. Mariah HuqSource: 2 of 9
3. Meelah, Syleena Johnson, LaTavia RobersonSource: 3 of 9
4. Traci Steele and DJ Babey DrewSource: 4 of 9
5. Nicci GilbertSource: 5 of 9
6. Nicci Gilbert and Egypt SherrodSource: 6 of 9
7. Nicci Gilbert and KeKe WyattSource: 7 of 9
8. Stacii Jae Johnson, Nicci Gilbert, Chanita FosterSource: 8 of 9
9. R&B Divas premiere partySource: 9 of 9
Keep Up With Yolanda Adams On Facebook!