Every Thanksgiving we look forward to our favorite dishes our mom, auntie, granny, dad or appointed chef makes for the big holiday meal. There’s nothing like having familiar delicious foods every year however, how about taking it up a notch this year?
Here’s 6 quick ways Relishmag.com has suggested to jazz up your favorite Thanksgiving classic dishes:
1. Serve raw cranberry relish in place of canned sauce (how ’bout Cranberry Jalapeno Relish recipe)
2. Add oysters to bread dressing. (Oyster Dressing Recipe)
3. Stir Cheddar or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese into mashed sweet potatoes.
4. Tuck fresh herbs inside the bird before roasting.
5. Make dressing with half cornbread and half biscuits.
6. Grate fresh nutmeg on vegetables, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie.
Sounds good? Give it a try this year! Let me know how your family likes it. Happy Thanksgiving from the Elev8 family!
Pastor Of The Month - September 2023
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional "Father's Day" Documentary; Social Media Responds
One Fam Fest
Dante Bowe Explains Why He Left Maverick City Music & Switch From Gospel to R&B
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Join The Light Email List Today!
ALERT: UNC Police Gives "All-Clear" After Man Spotted Waving Gun On-Campus
Faithfully Speaking On Small Business With Heather Joi Kenney of Gateway CDC