Chef Q. Latrice shared a very interesting recipe on the show with Da Brat in mind! She’s taking a regular chicken thigh meal and turning it into a one-pot chicken masterpiece. Listen to the clip to hear how to make pan-seared chicken thighs with chardonnay shiitake mushroom sauce.
This pan-seared chicken thighs with a chardonnay shiitake mushroom sauce may sound fancy, but it would be great for Sunday dinner and @lilchefsvittles shows you how to make it.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “LIGHT” to 37890 to join The Light 103.9 mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
‘Tis The Season: Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Want To Make All Year
1. Pumpkin Flavored Everything Please!Source: 1 of 12
2. Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas with Caramel DrizzleSource: 2 of 12
3. Pumpkin Butterscotch FudgeSource: 3 of 12
4. Pumpkin TurnoversSource: 4 of 12
5. Thai Pumpkin SoupSource: 5 of 12
6. Pumpkin Seed BrittleSource: 6 of 12
7. Pumpkin Ginger Bread PuddingSource: 7 of 12
8. Pumpkin & Shrimp BisqueSource: 8 of 12
9. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesSource: 9 of 12
10. Pumpkin ButterSource: 10 of 12
11. Cheesecake Pumpkin MuffinsSource: 11 of 12
12. Pumpkin MilkshakeSource: 12 of 12
Pan Seared Chicken Thighs With Chardonnay Shiitake Mushroom Sauce Recipe [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com