GRIFF said a prayer for his friends Jerome and Tisha who got married this weekend. It wasn’t a royal wedding, but it was special to them. GRIFF mentioned the entire ceremony was on Facebook live and there were 74 people in attendance.
He also spoke about how her dad fell asleep during the wedding. No celebrities were in attendance, but they looked so happy to be together. GRIFF is happy for his friends and can’t wait to see them again.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: GRIFF Prayer: Why The Enemy Keeps Putting Burger Commercials On During GRIFF’s Fast [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Mr. Griffin: GRIFF Thanks God For His Divine Friendships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Melissa’s Pick Hit: “Fight For Us” Marshetta Parker
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Pastor Of The Month – March 2023 Presentation
- New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees
- Faithfully Speaking with Raleigh City Council Member Stormie Forte
- Tye Tribbett Brings The Gospel To NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts
- Convicted Murderer Derek Chauvin Admits To Being A Tax Cheat, Pleads Guilty To His Latest Federal Crime
- Raleigh Police Preps for St. Patrick’s Day Crowds
- Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “Alright”
GRIFF’s Prayer For His Friends Who Got Married On Facebook Live [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023
Kirk Franklin Becomes First Artist To Spend 100 Weeks At Number 1 On Songwriters Chart
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Sertoma Arts Center In Raleigh Looking For Artists!
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Faithfully Speaking With Pastor Shirley Caesar
Melissa's Pick Hit of The Week: "Alright"
New Bill Would Prevent Mandatory COVID Vaccines for NC Schools, Government Employees