I purchased a exercise machine about a year ago, but it’s soooo hard to pull myself out of bed in the morning to work out – you too? Maybe this will help us get motivated.
Check out these five reasons to why the morning is better to exercise.
- Burn More Calories– Exercising early in the morning “jump starts” your metabolism.
- Energy– Energizes you for the day.
- Increases Mental Acuity– A benefit that lasts four to ten hours after your workout ends.
- Higher Quality of Sleep– Regular exercise generally means a higher quality of sleep, which in turn means you’ll probably require less sleep.
- Regulating Your Body– If you exercise the same time everyday, your body learns that you do the same thing just about every day, and it begins to prepare for waking and exercise several hours before you actually open your eyes.