The actress, currently starring in “Think Like A Man,” recently told the Fearless Girls Club, she encouraged young girls, especially those dealing with image issues and battling depression to look to God for strength in those hard times, reminding them that everyone has a purpose to serve on the planet.
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Local Artist Signs With National Gospel Record Label
- Christian Responsibilities
- 10 Inspiring Moms That Changed Us [PHOTOS]
- Freedom Is Coming, Freedom For All
- Lecrae Compares Rapping “Back Then” To Now Being A Christian Rapper [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]