Community

This Friday we will continue to get our children ready for back to school with the “Knowledge Is Power” Back to School Tour. Friday we will be at R.N. Harris Magnet Elementary School in Durham – 1520 Cooper St, Durham, NC 27703. The back to school tour will encourage our children to do well in […]

Here are some local Easter events that are happening over this weekend, from egg hunts, church services and other events.  To see more and to post your own CLICK HERE   EASTER EGG HUNTS:   Join The Light 103.9 This Saturday for the free Word Of God Fellowship Church 3000Eggs at 3000 Rock Quarry […]

The MLK events were attended by many in the triangle with a great time of fellowship and remembrance.  Here are some photos from the morning prayer breakfast and the Memorial march.

This year marks one of the most influential elections in our nation’s history. On the national stage it looks as if Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will be fighting it out for the nation’s top office. While this is a very important election, it’s also important that we are voting in the local and state […]

In a recent CNN interview, D.L. Hughley got emotional while discussing the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile and how police shootings like these have impacted his family. He explained to CNN‘s Chris Cuomo, “I don’t even go to sleep until my children come home, my grown children come home.” Adding, ” I keep my clothes on […]