Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: Health Tip of the Day: Techniques to Rest Your Brain
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Health Tip of the Day: Just Relax
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘TheLightNC’
- Beat The Homies: Test Your NFL Week 3 Predictions Against Rock-T, GRIFF & Supa Dave
- Don’t Miss The Durham Chamber’s Take No Bull Women’s Conference
- Meet September 2023’s Pastor of The Month!
- Early Voting Has Started Here’s Where To Go
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- A Chat With Brian Ricci of Ricci Law Firm
- Dante Bowe Explains Why He Left Maverick City Music & Switch From Gospel to R&B
Pastor Of The Month - September 2023
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional "Father's Day" Documentary; Social Media Responds
Dante Bowe Explains Why He Left Maverick City Music & Switch From Gospel to R&B
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
The Temptations Revue Register To Win Live At Koka Booth
ALERT: UNC Police Gives "All-Clear" After Man Spotted Waving Gun On-Campus
Join The Light Email List Today!
Meet August 2023's Pastor Of The Month