Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: Health Tip of the Day: Techniques to Rest Your Brain
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Health Tip of the Day: Just Relax
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘TheLightNC’
- Pastor Of The Month – June 2023
- RIP Gideon | Mr. Griffin
- Everybody’s Alright | Ericaism
- Air Quality Alerts Wednesday Due To Canadian Wildfires
- Koryn Hawthorne Debuts Her New Single “Cry”
- Marriage Is A Decision, Not An Emotional Fling | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Joys & Concerns: The Movies
- Trust God Without Doubt | Ericaism
- Faithfully Speaking: Celebrating Black Music Month With Pastor Shirley Caesar
- Make God A Major Part of Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Meet May 2023's Pastor of The Month!
Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023 Presentation
Faithfully Speaking: Celebrating Black Music Month With Pastor Shirley Caesar