Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: Health Tip of the Day: Techniques to Rest Your Brain
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Health Tip of the Day: Just Relax
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘TheLightNC’
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Maria Taylor Picked Up Her Ball And Went To The Olympics Via NBC [VIDEO]
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights