Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: Health Tip of the Day: Just Relax
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Things To Do For Cancer
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- Know An Artist Who Wants Their Work Featured In Durham?
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- Get Assistance With Your Cooling Bills In Wake County
- State Fair Food Available Again This Weekend!
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Carrboro Reaches Out To Minority Businesses With Roundtables
- “Working Mom Wednesday’s” Importance Of Face Coverings With Doc Swiner