Ask The Medical Expert – Brought To You By Dr. Enchanta Jenkins
This Week: How to Improve Your Overall Gastrointestinal Health
Dr. EJ is a board-certified medical doctor (OBGYN), a native of North Carolina and veteran after retiring with 20 years of service to the US Navy. She specializes in women’s health and primary care. Dr. EJ is on a mission to help improve the health care of people in our community.
Last Week: Heart Health
Stay Informed On Your Favorite Artists, Community Events, & More By Signing Up For Our Newsletter!
the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @TheLightNC
- NCCU’s Basketball Coach Launches TV Show For Teens
- Is Your Teen Interested In How Local Government Works?
- MANE TALK: 5 Dry Shampoos You Should Implement Into Your Wig Care
- Some Local Ash Wednesday Events
- Bernie Sanders To Visit Rev. Barber’s Church Today
- Griff’s Prayer for Funeral Arrangements [VIDEO]
- Winners of The 51st NAACP Image Awards Announced
- MTV and Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs tap heirs Christian Combs, Quincy Brown, Justin Combs and LaurieAnn Gibson as judges on “Making the Band” in 2020
- Kanye West & The Sunday Service Choir to Join Joel & Victoria Osteen on Saturday May 2, 2020 at Yankee Stadium
- More To Come Women’s Empowerment 2020 With The Clark Sisters, Le’Andria Johnson, & Joe