Monday gunshots were fired at the UNC Family Medicine in Durham located at Mayfair Street and Weymouth Street.
According to ABC 11, an employee of UNC Family Medicine, 28-year-old Victoria St. Hillaire, was the victim of Lequintin Ford, 33, who then shot himself.
St.Hillaire and Ford had a relationship prior to the incident. St. Hillaire also had a domestic protection order against Ford.
UNC Family states all patients that were present were evacuated safely and unharmed. They released in a statement that the Durham location will remain closed during their regular schedule of the Thanksgiving weekend.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates ApplyFollow @hiphopnc
- Ask The Medical Expert: Maintaining Good Mental Health
- Taraji (And Her Fro) Slay SELF Cover; Talks Menopause, Mental Health & Jussie
- Town Of Wake Forest Cancels Christmas Parade Out Of Fear Of Violence
- Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Ayanna Pressley’s New Bill Aims To Stop Racist School-To-Prison Pipeline
- 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Could Your Permanent Hair Dye Increase Your Risk Of Developing Breast Cancer?
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]