Today my guest and career coach Michelle Weathersby gave us “working moms” tips on how to build a winning resume and prepare for interviews that will help you land that job you’ve always wanted.
WORKING MOM WEDNESDAY PRESENTED BY BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF NORTH CAROLINA OFFERING A VARIETY OF PLANS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, SERVING NORTH CAROLINA FOR OVER 85 YEARS.
CEO of LENS Career Consulting Firm
I advise women to display their strengths and leadership skills through my coaching and training
sessions. I have been able to help women get the jobs that they have desired within less than 30 days.
I work with clients who want to change their financial status, looking to go to the next level in their
career, and want to excel in the career space they look to dominate in.
As women, sometimes we are afraid of “bragging” on ourselves due to a culture we have live in but with
our resume and LinkedIn profile there is only 6-10 seconds to wow the recruiter or hiring manager
before they review the next candidates information.
● Wins & successes need to be included
● Summarize – no more than 2 pages unless stated or specialized professional
● Keep the font Application Tracking System friendly
● Have a professional photo – nice dress, blouse, well lite
● Have a recent up-to-date-photo
● Ensure you are showing confidence throughout the complete profile
IG, FB, IN, Twitter: LensCareer
Click here to see interview: