Chance The Rapper has emerged as one of Hip-Hop’s brightest stars not only for his musical output but also for his winning personality. While on a date with his wife Kirsten Corley, Chano hopped onstage at Chicago’s Laugh Factory and tried his hands at stand-up comedy at the urging of his spouse.
“Date Night was amazing last night. Had a great dinner at @mapleandash and made it out to #laughfactory and saw a few awesome comedians. After the show was over they had an open mic and my wife gassed me into doing 3 minutes,” read the opening of the caption Chance posted along with a video of his stand-up debut, which proved he might have to work on his material a bit.
Text “ERICA”to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
“I had a lil heckler try to cut into my jokes but I made it through and conquered a fear of mine. Moral of the story, getchu somebody thats gone gas you, and then take them on dates (more often),” Chance concluded.
Everyone And Their Mama Was Proud Of Chance The Rapper’s Grammy Victories
1. Zac Efron is a huge fan. Who knew?
Source: 1 of 6
He did it! No label!!! Can't wait until the end of night too! I'm just so happy haha https://t.co/FznrZm47Gy— Zac Efron (@ZacEfron) February 13, 2017
2. Steph Curry is proud.Source: 2 of 6
3. Common is pleased.Source: 3 of 6
4. Even Larry King had to chime in.Source: 4 of 6
5. Chicago Public Schools congratulated the star on a job well done.Source: 5 of 6
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Little Boy Wants To Know Why Passenger Has ‘Her Stinky Feet’ On His Seat [VIDEO]
- Rihanna Wants To Be A Mom ‘More Than Anything In Life’
- Bushwick Bill Passes Away At 52 After Battle With Pancreatic Cancer
- Marvin Sapp Stepping Down From Church In Michigan To Lead Texas Church
Chance The Rapper Tries His Hand At Stand-Up Comedy Thanks To His Wife was originally published on getuperica.com