Smiling Black baby girl

Source: KidStock / Getty

A 10-month-old baby boy died Wednesday at a Raleigh daycare after choking on a pine cone, according to reports.

The child was at A Hug A Day Daycare in Raleigh when the incident occurred.




Karen Clark head shot

Source: In His Image Photography / In His Image Photography

Facebook: The Karen Clark

Instagram: @TheKarenClark

Twitter/Snapchat: @The_KarenClark

10-Month-Old Raleigh Baby Dies After Choking On Pine Cone At Daycare  was originally published on