According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
1. George ClooneySource: 1 of 17
2. Eddie LevertSource: 2 of 17
3. Lebron JamesSource: 3 of 17
4. Anita BakerSource: 4 of 17
5. Gerald LevertSource: 5 of 17
6. John LegendSource: 6 of 17
7. Katie HolmesSource: 7 of 17
8. Dave ChappelleSource: 8 of 17
9. Steven SpielbergSource: 9 of 17
10. Drew CareySource: 10 of 17
11. Nancy WilsonSource: 11 of 17
12. Sarah Jessica ParkerSource: 12 of 17
13. Neil ArmstrongSource: 13 of 17
14. Phillip Michael ThomasSource: 14 of 17
15. Thomas EdisonSource: 15 of 17
16. Kym WhitleySource: 16 of 17
17. Steve HarveySource: 17 of 17
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Rookie Cards Worth?
- Get Up Prayer: “Help Us Realize God, You Are In Control” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Ohio Principal, School Worker Fired After Video Shows 9-Year-Old Black Girl Forced To Eat From Garbage
- New York Mayor Eric Adams To Reinstate Controversial NYPD Unit Accused Of Racial Profiling To Reign In Gun Violence
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- Rap Legend Darryl “DMC” McDaniels Talks About His New Book “Darryl’s Dream” [Listen]
- Here Are 5 Of The Most Beautifully Written Quotes From Black History
- Georgia Pastor Curtis Keith Bankston Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Accused Racist Hockey Player Kicked Off Team For Making ‘Monkey Gestures’ To Black Player
- White Guilt And CRT ‘Confusion’ Made School Cancel Civil Rights Lecture In Florida
Guess What City Is Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks was originally published on wiznation.com