According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “Holy”
- Melissa’s Light Lunch: Darlene McCoy Talks “Family Over Everything” Tour!
- SneakerVille is Coming September 10 at Durham Convention Center!
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
Guess What City Is Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks was originally published on wiznation.com