Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Alicia Keys Memoirs To Be Released With The Help Of Oprah
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Todd Dulaney [Exclusive Video]
- White Woman Caught On Video In Racist Rant Could Face Charges, Police Say
- Newspaper Owner Who Called for Klan to ‘Ride Again’ Loses Black Editor That Envisioned New Direction
- Moms!!!! Zion Williamson Credit His Mother With His Success
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- Report: Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Denies Suicide Attempt [Update]
- Congrats: NCCU Wins Third MEACC Tournament Title On Their Way To The Big Dance
- Scripture For The Week “True Love Has No Boundaries”
- NCCU Could Make History And Take On Duke At NCAA
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com