A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- Denver Nuggets guard Jamal Murray suffers torn ACL in left knee, out indefinitely
- Out Of Respect For Daunte Wright And A Grieving Community, Minnesota Teams Cancel Games
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- What We Know About Kim Potter: Cop Who Couldn’t Determine Gun From Taser After Fatally Shooting Daunte Wright
- John Chavis Community Center Memory Lane Tours
- House Wake Can Help With Overdue Rent & Utility Bills
- Black Owned Hair Care Brand Mielle Organics Secures $100 Million In Venture Capital Funding
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’;Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
Can’t Believe This: Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Felony Charges By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com