Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
1. David and Tamela MannSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. Todd DulaneySource: 3 of 7
4. Gene MooreSource: 4 of 7
5. Sharon AnnSource: 5 of 7
6. Candy WestSource: 6 of 7
7. Jermaine DollySource: 7 of 7
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- TRIED IT: Urban Skin Rx’s Microdermabrasion With Retinol Renewal Treatment Will Have Your Skin Glowing
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Warryn Campbell On Having Kanye Visit His Church
- Tyra Banks Defines Hair Goals In Her Latest Social Media Post
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old Te’a Cooper
- Your List Of Free Weekend Community Events