In honor of National Suicide Prevention Month, Community Voices Host Ron Holland spoke with Founder of non-profit, Sanity Not Vanity, Fonda Bryant on the importance of getting help when one starts to idealate suicide and as a family member or friend being able to recognize the signs of depression and anxiety in those close to you. You can call the Suicide Prevention Hotline to get free counseling if you feel this could be you. Just call 1-800-273-8255 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org to get the help you need.
Wake up on weekends with Ron Holland on both Praise 100.9 and our sister station, 105.3 Old School + R&B.
- Pastor of the Month – June 2022
- Melissa’s “Light Lunch” With David & Tamela Mann
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week – “More Than Enough”
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Pastor of the Month – July 2022
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Melissa Wade Honored By Durham Public Schools as “DPS Notable”
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting