With National Singles Day September 23rd , you can jump on your TINDER, Black People Meet, Christian Mingle , or a good DM to grab a date.
If you’re Downtown Raleigh , I grabbed these are 5 potential places you won’t end up as a Life Time movie! I had the pleasure of checking these places out solo. These are public places , that you can enjoy yourself with a lot of people. You can get to know your date and close to the exit if you have to run.
1.Box Car –
Game night! Box Car has all your arcade games that you can get competitive and cute. Let it get interesting; make a bet for a round of drinks , and win!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
2. Morgan Street Food Hall –
You can eat whatever you like! So if you like seafood and your date wants a burger. This is the spot for the both you! All the taste buds can be satisfied and you have places to sit and talk to see if this is a winner.
3. Solas –
Dance all night or dance with a new date! You can get to the rooftop or not, dance with some great music , and hit the bar to cool off. If you two don’t vibe, then guess what? There are plenty of single choices to pick from in the building.
25 Years Of ‘Poison': 6 Dating Lessons We Learned From The 90s Classic
1. That Girl Is Poison!Source: 1 of 8
2. “Never Trust A Big Butt & A Smile”Source: 2 of 8
3. “It’s all so beautiful, relationships they seem from the start.”Source: 3 of 8
4. “Miss her, kiss her, love her, wrong move you’re dead”Source: 4 of 8
5. “If I were you I’d take precaution, before I start to leave fly girl”Source: 5 of 8
6. “She’s so fly, she’ll drive you right out of your mind and steal your heart when you’re blind”Source: 6 of 8
7. “She’s weighin’ but I know she’s a loser. How do you know? Me and the crew used to do her.”Source: 7 of 8
8. What lessons did you learn from “Poison?”Source: 8 of 8
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘hiphopnc’
4. Tapworks –
Drink, play, talk. You can literally do all three. Put your phone down, they have games to play. Your TAPWORKS card can get you access to a fleet of beer, wine, and water to serve yourself. If you need a bite, they have just enough to curve a buzz.
5. Whiskey Kitchen-
Are you a fan of craft drinks and food that isn’t the same ol’ ? This is the spot for you! You can end the night here with a nice night cap, then part ways. The bartenders are cool too. If the date is boo, you can still have a good conversation.
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Kirk Franklin Slayed ‘Tiny Desk’ Concert To Close Out Black History Month
- Check Out This African-American Heritage Walking Tour In Hillsborough
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’