Erica Campbell spoke about having negative thoughts when carrying out different things in life. When you don’t align your thoughts with your actions you can’t move forward at times. Erica spoke about speaking life, but then talking about death.
She also remembered something a play director said which is about having an A, B and C plan. Erica then mentioned putting your all into the things you want and not thinking negatively about it. She also ended with a special quote saying, “All things are possible to them that believe.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Israel Houghton and Adrienne Bailon Welcome First Child Together
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
- Maverick City Music, CeCe Winans Among 2022 Dove Award Nominees
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
Ericaism: Align Your Thoughts With Your Actions [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com