Erica Campbell and some family members were challenged with a message her brother-in-law-, Teddy Campbell sent. It’s all about switching our way of thinking. Erica read the entire message and it talked about giving yourself allowances when you mess up.
It also explained that when you mess up you give yourself a pass. Spend time with your Father and remember he lives inside of you. Don’t tell yourself certain things, we must follow his word and remember things must line up with what God wants.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Beat The Homies: Test Your NFL Week 3 Predictions Against Rock-T, GRIFF & Supa Dave
- Don’t Miss The Durham Chamber’s Take No Bull Women’s Conference
- Meet September 2023’s Pastor of The Month!
- Early Voting Has Started Here’s Where To Go
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- A Chat With Brian Ricci of Ricci Law Firm
- Dante Bowe Explains Why He Left Maverick City Music & Switch From Gospel to R&B
Faith Walking: Good Ol’ Christian Perspective [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Of The Month - September 2023
Kirk Franklin Shares Emotional "Father's Day" Documentary; Social Media Responds
Dante Bowe Explains Why He Left Maverick City Music & Switch From Gospel to R&B
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
ALERT: UNC Police Gives "All-Clear" After Man Spotted Waving Gun On-Campus
The Temptations Revue Register To Win Live At Koka Booth
Meet September 2023's Pastor of The Month!
Meet August 2023's Pastor Of The Month