Erica Campbell and some family members were challenged with a message her brother-in-law-, Teddy Campbell sent. It’s all about switching our way of thinking. Erica read the entire message and it talked about giving yourself allowances when you mess up.
It also explained that when you mess up you give yourself a pass. Spend time with your Father and remember he lives inside of you. Don’t tell yourself certain things, we must follow his word and remember things must line up with what God wants.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Video Catches Louisville Police Beating Black Driver For No Apparent Reason
- Walgreens Releases Statement On Unarmed 21-Year-Old Killed By Their Security Guard
- ‘Troubling’ Video Shows Cops Assaulting Innocent Mother And Yanking Her Baby Away
- Black Gay Couple Brutally Attacked At Their Own Home In Hate Crime
- Where Are The Power Outages?
- Green Monday Delivers Holiday Deals For Shoppers
- School Closings And Delays
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- New Bern Ave Shooting Leaves 1 Dead 2 Injured
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Faith Walking: Good Ol’ Christian Perspective [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com