Erica Campbell and some family members were challenged with a message her brother-in-law-, Teddy Campbell sent. It’s all about switching our way of thinking. Erica read the entire message and it talked about giving yourself allowances when you mess up.
It also explained that when you mess up you give yourself a pass. Spend time with your Father and remember he lives inside of you. Don’t tell yourself certain things, we must follow his word and remember things must line up with what God wants.
RELATED: Faith Walking: God Can Bless You Immediately [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: Master Manipulators Are Everywhere [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Be Patient, Information Is Coming [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Ptosha Storey Talks “Her Lies, His Secrets”
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Original City Of Raleigh Juneteenth Historical Karaoke
- Meet May 2023’s Pastor of The Month!
- Raleigh 4th Of July Fireworks Return To Dix Park
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “No Stressing”
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
Faith Walking: Good Ol’ Christian Perspective [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Pastor Of The Month: May 2023
Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
Longtime Angus Barn Executive Chef, Walter Royal, Passes Away
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Faithfully Speaking: Mental Health and The Church