A new segment “No Judgement Zone” is all about people telling stories of their past and how God delivered them. Danielle Williams-McCord is a writer, Evangelist and empowerment speaker. At the age of 8 she was molested, at 10 her father tried to kill her and at 14 a choir member introduced her into a lifestyle that made her go down the wrong path.
McCord began stripping when she was 14, did pornography at 18 and spoke about how being in a dysfunctional household made her think this is how it was supposed to be. Her breaking point came when she traveled to New York and met with a pimp that locked her up for 3 weeks. While there he beat, raped and did other things.
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: Apologizing To His Little Brother [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
She prayed for someone to save her and one day his friend came downstairs to the basement. In her prayer she told God she would leave this lifestyle. McCord went back to LA and got into a mentorship program and then into the ministry. God literally saved her life and she is forever grateful for that. She currently has a book out called “From Porn to the Pulpit” and prays her message helps someone.
RELATED: Faith Walking: God Remembers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Grow Your Marriage with Friendship and It Can Fly | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Ptosha Storey Talks “Her Lies, His Secrets”
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Original City Of Raleigh Juneteenth Historical Karaoke
- Meet May 2023’s Pastor of The Month!
- Raleigh 4th Of July Fireworks Return To Dix Park
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “No Stressing”
Danielle Wiiliams-McCord Shares Her Story Of How Praying And Talking To God Saved Her From A Life Of Prostitution [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
Pastor Of The Month: May 2023
Longtime Angus Barn Executive Chef, Walter Royal, Passes Away
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Meet May 2023's Pastor of The Month!