Do you watch what you say to your children? Erica Campbell is talking about about how we must watch our words when speaking to our children. What we say speaks life into them.
When you call them dumb or compare them to people you might not like it hurts them. God wants us to nurture our children and train them up. They watch us as parents and follow our steps, we must always remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – August 2022
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox Outbreak as National Health Emergency
- WE2022: Marcus D. Wiley Checks In
- WE2022: Kim Person Checks In The Press Room
- WE2022: Sulaiman & Lesleigh Mausi Discuss “The Power of Us”
- WE2022: Kimberly Michelle On What Inspires Her Music
- WE2022: David and Tamela Mann Speak on Family, Fame, and Faith
- WE2022: Sherri Shepherd Speaks on Family & Career
- I Hate The Homies “The Deshaun Watson Decision” | Episode 11
- WE2022: FSU Chancellor Darrell Allison Checks In
Ericaism: What Are We Saying About Out Own Children [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com