Maria More is a body builder, trainer and wants to share some tips on how to live healthier lifestyles. She talked about how you must embrace it and make sure you set goals, but once you hit that goal don’t go back to what you were doing before. Maria also spoke about always keeping healthy snacks around, sometimes when you’re at work you might be tempted by free donuts and other snacks that aren’t good for you.
Sleep is very important to losing weight, gaining muscle and living a healthier life. Having less than 6 hours of sleep all the time isn’t good. She also spoke about being around others that support your eating choices .
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Senate Democrats Reintroduce John Lewis Voting Rights Act Ahead Of Bloody Sunday Anniversary
- Her Story – Maya Angelou: Rise, and Rise, and Rise Again | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Chrysler Recalls 330K Jeep Grand Cherokees for Steering Issue
- Darlene McCoy and Jonathan McReynolds Talk Saving Lives with St. Jude
- Darlene McCoy and Jason Nelson on Becoming a St. Jude Partner in Hope
- Early Voting in NC Ends This Saturday
- Grub Plug: Chick-fil-A Recalls Popular Sauce
- Netflix Could Raise Prices Again in 2024
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
Maria More Shares Tips On How To Live A Healthier Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
PRAYERS UP! Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
Pastor Of The Month - February 2024
Meet December 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Sisters Are Doin’ It! Actress Malinda Williams Launches HBCU Coding Bootcamp For Women
Dante Bowe Explains Why He Left Maverick City Music & Switch From Gospel to R&B
Why Being Friends Helps You Stay Together | Dr. Willie Jolley
Pastor Calls Woman False Prophet In Front Of Congregation, Was He Right Or Wrong?