Today is National Waffle Day (Friday, Aug. 24) and there are some deals available nationwide, today and through the rest of the week.
Download their app, and you’ll get $5 your first order of $25 or more. To claim, enter the coupon code IHOPNGO at checkout.
If you join their rewards program you’ll receive a welcome offer of 20% off your next visit — including waffles!
Here are some places where you can celebrate Waffle Week 2018:
- Denny’s: The 24-diner is known for its breakfast offerings, notably the Belgian Waffle Slam.
- Coco’s Bakery: Check out Coco’s Belgian waffle the next time you stop by for breakfast.
- IHOP: Sure, it’s the International House of Pancakes but IHOP has you covered on the waffle front, including its chicken and waffles item.
- Marie Callender’s: Though more of a pie girl, Marie still serves up a breakfast of Belgian Waffles.
- The Original Pancake House: Like IHOP, pancake might be in the name, but waffles are still part of the game.
- Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles: Given that waffles is in its name, you can bet Roscoe’s waffles are top-tier.
- Waffle House: Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Waffle House Museum with free food — likely waffles — and music.