Do you have something you’ve always wanted to do, but it’s being pushed to the side? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we walk away from things we should be doing and how we need to go back to it. You could be trying to finish your book, writing a script or want to work out more, but you don’t make it a priority.
Just like seasons change and come back around so will that idea you have and that passion you have. She wants us to pay attention to the things that keeps coming back up. Work on your purpose and stay focused.
RELATED: Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Ericaism: Who You Bringing? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Train Up A Child [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Ptosha Storey Talks “Her Lies, His Secrets”
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Original City Of Raleigh Juneteenth Historical Karaoke
- Meet May 2023’s Pastor of The Month!
- Raleigh 4th Of July Fireworks Return To Dix Park
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week: “No Stressing”
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
Ericaism: Restart, Refresh, Renew [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Pastor Of The Month: May 2023
Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
Longtime Angus Barn Executive Chef, Walter Royal, Passes Away
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Faithfully Speaking: Mental Health and The Church