Did you catch “We’re The Campbells” last night? Erica Campbell had to talk to Krista Campbell about taking her makeup without asking and trying to follow in some of her friends footsteps. GRIFF mentioned that he remembers his oldest daughter wearing makeup and now he has his 11-year-old doing the same thing.
He talked about where you place the shimmer and bronzer on your face and how you blend it. GRIFF was also touched by Warryn Campbell having daddy daughter day because he does that with his children. One of the most exciting things was Erica and Warryn preparing for their video for the new single.
RELATED: Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: What Parents Should Not Do When Dropping Kids Off At School For The First Time [EXCLUSIVE]
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” season finale, Tuesday on TV One at 8p/7c!
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer: School Supply List Are Getting Ridiculous [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor Of The Month – June 2023
- RIP Gideon | Mr. Griffin
- Everybody’s Alright | Ericaism
- Air Quality Alerts Wednesday Due To Canadian Wildfires
- Koryn Hawthorne Debuts Her New Single “Cry”
- Marriage Is A Decision, Not An Emotional Fling | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Joys & Concerns: The Movies
- Trust God Without Doubt | Ericaism
- Faithfully Speaking: Celebrating Black Music Month With Pastor Shirley Caesar
- Make God A Major Part of Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
GRIFF Shares His Own Stories About His Daughters Wearing Makeup After Watching “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Meet May 2023's Pastor of The Month!
Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023 Presentation
Faithfully Speaking: Celebrating Black Music Month With Pastor Shirley Caesar