Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell address a topic on “We’re The Campbells” that is quite interesting. Everyone has their own way of going about money in the marriage. Warryn mentioned that when they first got married they had separate everything.
Right now they have separate accounts as well as joint accounts, but they both have access to it. They both realized at one point that they’re a team and a that moment something shifted in the relationship. Warryn feels if you have a secret anything that it’s not a marriage. Erica mentioned that people think marriage is easy, but there is more to it than changing your name, sex and the ring. Do you think married couples should have a separate stash?
RELATED: Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Warryn Campbell Explains Why He’s Proud Of “We’re The Campbells” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One!
RELATED: Erica Campbell On How She & Her Husband Are Keeping Each Other Motivated During Their Wellness Journeys
- Pastor Of The Month – June 2023
- RIP Gideon | Mr. Griffin
- Everybody’s Alright | Ericaism
- Air Quality Alerts Wednesday Due To Canadian Wildfires
- Koryn Hawthorne Debuts Her New Single “Cry”
- Marriage Is A Decision, Not An Emotional Fling | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Joys & Concerns: The Movies
- Trust God Without Doubt | Ericaism
- Faithfully Speaking: Celebrating Black Music Month With Pastor Shirley Caesar
- Make God A Major Part of Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
Should Married Couples Have A Separate Stash? [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Meet May 2023's Pastor of The Month!
Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023 Presentation
Faithfully Speaking: Celebrating Black Music Month With Pastor Shirley Caesar