David Mann and Tamela Mann have very successful careers. Through working and raising kids they maintain their marriage and strong love for each other. Listeners called in to ask them questions and they responded with very honest answers.
One caller asked about how they make time for each other and David mentioned that it’s all about balance. God is first and then Tamela is his priority. Another woman spoke about them going on tour again and was excited to hear that Baltimore would be one of the stops.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Catch Melissa’s Motivational Monday’s!!!
- Words from Sheilah Belle: Whatever you need, let God hear from YOU first!
- Scripture For The Week “Put God First”
- Gospel SuperFest Live TV Recording Set For June 22, 2019, Hosted By Wendy Raquel Robinson
- RCA INSPIRATION CELEBRATES THE 2019 BET AWARDS NOMINATIONS WITH TWO NODS
- Anthony Brown & group therapy Soars to No. 2 on Billboard Gospel Digital Songs Sales With “Blessings on Blessings”
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
David & Tamela Mann Visit “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. David MannSource: 1 of 5
2. David And Tamela MannSource: 2 of 5
3. David And Tamela MannSource: 3 of 5
4. Tamela MannSource: 4 of 5
5. David and Tamela MannSource: 5 of 5
David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com