It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Congressman John Lewis In Raleigh To Encourage Voting
- Twitter Reacts To No Winner Of The Mega Million $1.6 Billion Jackpot
- #IfIWonABillionDollars : Twitter Reacts To Record High Mega Millions
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- Do You Know A Queen Who Is A Cancer Survivor? Nominate Them For A Living Room Makeover!
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Top 5 Women Fashion Icons Of 2018
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Saheed Vassell’s Father Fights For Charges After Son’s Police Shooting