It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! The school year is starting up downstairs and GRIFF is praying for the parents that are dropping of their kids for the first time. He wants parents to stop crying in the car or as they walk to the door.
Don’t break down in front of the babies and try to hold it together. You have to have them fired up and be positive about the first day and crying doesn’t do that. Don’t show them that weakness and try your best to hold the tears back.
- $1 Million Bail Set For Singer R. Kelly
- Comedian Brody Stevens Dies At The Age Of 48
- T.I.’s Sister Precious Harris Dies Following Car Accident
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirtley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- 2 Fayetteville Teenagers Face 50 Charges Each For Vandalizing 40 Car Windows With Pellet Shots
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution
- Breaking News: A Warrant Is Issued for R. Kelly’s Arrest